- Inflammatory acne that has the potential to scar where there are no obvious contra-indications.
- Patients with comodones only, are not suitable candidates.
- Pregnancy or breast feeding
- Women of child bearing age unwilling to comply with mandatory contraceptive measures (two forms of contraception unless abstinence practiced or if surgically induced sterility).
- Significant hepatic or renal disease
- PABA allergy
- Avoid pregnancy 1 month before, during and after use of this drug.
- Pretreatment elevation in liver function tests or Trigycerides