Tildrakizumab: the Patient Journey
Those impacted know too well the challenges of living with moderate-to-severe plaque psoriasis. With recent treatment innovations, new biologic drugs like tildrakizumab (Ilumya), an interleukin-23 (IL-23) inhibitor, your symptoms can be successfully controlled and you can regain your quality of life. To start, it is important that you seek medical advice from your dermatologist. Achieving long-term clear skin is possible with the right treatment!
This video contents:
- IL-23 video series INTRO
- How psoriasis affects your life?
- How psoriasis makes you feel?
- Why did you decide to seek help?
- What does your treatment involve?
- Describe your skin before and after treatment
- How has your life changed since ILUMYA treatment?
- Your impression of the outcome of ILUMYA treatment?